About the company
Our client is a Music Licensing organisation, they are a not for profit and just a really lovely environment where they employ people who are focussed on just making decent products.
About the role
System Administrator is a highly specialised role responsible for troubleshooting and updating hardware and software assets and responsible for overseeing the maintenance and security of company intranets and computer systems.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a System Administrator.
- Experience managing Microsoft Dynamics environments is desirable.
- Experience in managing Windows based environments, VMware, and Unix.
- Experience in providing Level 2 and Level 3 help desk services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 256259
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.