About the role:
Exercising a considerable degree of judgement the Systems Analyst drives innovation changes in workplace practices and organises work in the context of competing priorities and strategic direction.
- conduct technical/application assessments for projects and consider feasibility, effort and risks
- define, plan, document and architect the design of solutions
- create conceptual and logical business solution design (i.e. blueprint, solution design documents) and implement solutions to meet business requirements
- collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
- Drive and participate in ICT analysis and design
- Demonstrate experience in examining long-term business requirements, suggest alternative plans and strategies and report on their feasibility and architectural issues
- Design and build user interface prototypes, mock-ups and wireframes
- Experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
This role is available in Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide
Applicants must be Australian Citizens!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Genna Cartwright on 02 6151 9219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.