- 12 month initial contract - with an extension opportunity
- Hybrid working env't - office location can be either Geelong or Inner Melbourne
- Must be an Australian Citizen to be considered
- Undertake service design and transition activities to ensure new and changed services meet established requirements in terms of robustness and supportability,
- Assist to define requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements
- Provide advice to program and project teams regarding achieving operational readiness,
- Provide input to service design and architectural principals,
- Report progress of new initiatives to the ICT Services Branch including senior managers,
- Construct high quality workflow charts and diagrams according to the organisation's specifications
- Conduct insightful and targeted analysis to investigate any risks and issues
- Ability to work well with multi-disciplinary technical teams, business stakeholders and 3rd party providers
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Design and Transition team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Possess the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrated experience working in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL, SIAM etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Systems Analysis, particularly providing advice to areas regarding operational readiness and service support.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services, preferably both.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively liaise and keep stakeholders informed and engaged, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively communicating with technical SME's to define and obtain an understanding of business needs and technical constraints.
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency would be highly regarded
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.