Be part of an organisation wide systems implementation project that will make a huge impact on the public sector environment. Our clients dynamic and collaborative IT function is seeking to hire a Systems Analyst who will partner with various stakeholders to ensure that a number of applications within their eco-system are successfully integrated and performing at optimal levels.
You will apply your in-depth knowledge in Sharepoint / Dynamics CRM / systems integration, in contributing to the development of new techniques, improvement of processes and work-flow within a number of applications and ensuring system configuration accurately reflects business requirements for a number of platforms.
You will be integrating subject matter expertise to analyse complex business problems to be solved within automated systems, configure system settings and options, identify gaps and provide technical expertise to scale current systems, processes and procedures.
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Sound experience in configuration and release management
- Experience in supporting and maintaining Commercial-Off-The-Shelf applications and/or Software as a Service / enterprise applications and systems (Sharepoint and/or CRM applications)
- Knowledge and experience in the design and execution of application upgrades (including planning, test plan, execution)
- Demonstrated ability to identify technical solutions for business problems
- Knowledge and understanding of database technologies such as SQL or Postgres
Experience with the following tech (desirable):
- C#, ASP.net Core and Visual Studio, SSIS, .Net Framework
- Experience with PeopleSoft Integration Broker
- Power Platform, Azure Integration Services - Service Bus, Azure DataLake, function apps, hybrid connections, DevOps, Azure AD
- Experience and knowledge of cloud application, integration and infrastructure architectures, solution design, storage, security frameworks and Cloud Services standards, methodologies and tools including Azure
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Neil Fawcett on 02 9464 5595 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.