- Largest Supermarket Client
- permanent location
- Flexible working options
- pay up to 135K+super
- 3-4 years of work experience as a system engineer/Field engineer/
- In-depth and breadth of knowledge of Android and Air watch.
- Demonstrable scripting and/or coding experience to support the deployment of OS, Applications, and Configurations to mobile devices.
- Demonstrated experience in mobile infrastructure and service design, working with vendors and third parties to deliver desired outcomes at scale.
- Good understanding of wireless networking.
- Willingness to keep up to date with industry trends and directions to ensure solutions will provide the business with future compatible, scalable, and flexible solutions.
Desired Qualifications / Skills:
- Air watch/Work space One
- Splunk (or similar)
- ITIL, Agile
- Cisco networking
To be consider for this role please click the submit button or reach out to Priya for quick chat
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9464 5835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.