My client is searching for a Team Assistant with demonstrated experience supporting senior-level management for a six-month contract.
You will be supporting several project streams and various Program Managers and Senior PMs with a variety of activities including;
- Diary Management - managing schedules and meeting requests
- Resource management - making sure contracts are updated and timeframes are being managed
- Process Approvals and undertaking other ad-hoc project duties as requested
- Ideally, a couple of years supporting a large team as a Team Assistant
- Prior experience coordinating meeting requests via MS Teams
- Ability to take initiative with problem resolution
- Proficient with MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- A positive approach and can manage competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the confidence to liaise at all levels
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Robert Daniels on 02 9464 5973 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.