Working as a key Business Analyst for this global company, you will get the opportunity to work with a large team of other Business Analysts and leverage each other's skills, whilst interacting heavily with the technical teams.
- Requirement management - Ability to drive and manage the workshops including various technical workshops; ability to understand the business requirements and convert the business requirements into technical requirements
- Work with technical teams on the delivery of those requirements
- Data management - Ability to understand and drive the data related requirements, assistance with building and organizing the extracts with the technical teams
- Release and deployment management - Working with various technical and business stakeholders to build the end-to-end deployment / implementation plan, work on the creation of the change request and approval and scheduling of the change according to WOW change management guidelines
- Support documentation - Assistance with support documentation such as support handover documents, runbooks
- Core BA skills including meeting facilitation, requirement gathering, process design is required (Note this role works hand in hand with business BA to convert the business requirements into Tech requirements and non-functional requirements)
- This is nota hands on role (such as coding) however solid technology acumen & good understanding of IT / business processes is mandatory
- Data management capability such as understanding databases, SQL queries, running of data extracts
- Solid understanding of ITIL including release and deployment management
- Prior experience in Workforce management will be highly regarded
- Product knowledge and awareness such as Kronos, IBM Planning & Analytics, Cloud technology such as Google Cloud Platform or Azure will be beneficial
- Knowledge of Integration tools such as Informatica or WebMethods including the ability to understand the end-to-end integration design will be highly regarded.
Benefits of working with this company
- Work with the largest retail giant in Australia and the largest global consultancy in the world
- Competitive salary and secure long-term position
- Large team of experienced Business Analysts to collaborate with
- Working from home (even after lockdown)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.