Melbourne based - 6 months contract with extensions likely!
Work as a Business Analyst with a large IT consulting firm for a leading retail organisation.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- Experience as a Business Analyst in retail sector and/or supply chain
- Analyse business processes and systems, identify inefficiencies and/or required controls, document procedures, track key performance indicators
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to elicit their business concerns and develop workable solutions
- Develop 'functional design/specifications' and 'technical narratives'
- Work with solution architects and application design leads in developing new systems designs and to-be technology solutions
- Participate in planning initiatives, feasibility studies and cost/benefit analyses with business stakeholders
- Work with QA team to prepare test scenarios and data
- Document and manage business and functional requirements and contribute towards maintaining requirement traceability matrix
- Create, extract, and modify ad-hoc and standardized reports based on financial and operational data as needed to support activities of the company
- Possess a thorough understanding of data, sources of data, and relationships of data in order to generate meaningful information for management and others throughout the company
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply and your details will be sent through to us for review or call Natasha on 03 8680 4237 for further details.