Initial 6-month contract with an opportunity of extension!
Work as a Technical Business Analyst with an established consulting firm for a leading retail services organisation in Melbourne.
- 5 to 10 years of experience as Business Analyst in retail sector and/or supply chain
- Analyse business processes and systems, identify inefficiencies and/or required controls, document procedures, track key performance indicators
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to elicit their business concerns and develop workable solutions
- Develop 'functional design/specifications' and 'technical narratives'
- Work with solution architects and application design leads in developing new systems designs and to-be technology solutions
- Participate in planning initiatives, feasibility studies and cost/benefit analyses with business stakeholders
- Work with QA team to prepare test scenarios and data
- Document and manage business and functional requirements and contribute towards maintaining requirement traceability matrix
- Create, extract, and modify ad-hoc and standardised reports based on financial and operational data as needed to support activities of the company
- Possess a thorough understanding of data, sources of data, and relationships of data in order to generate meaningful information for management and others throughout the company
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Liana Do on 03 8680 4304 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.