About the role:
This is a 70% Technical BA and 30% Scrum
Successful candidate will be coming from a Development background with strong Technical BA experience in Agile Environment.
- Assess business objectives, formulating solution options, and driving stakeholder support.
- Quickly connect business requirements particularly for Digital channels with the functional capabilities of the Salesforce application.
- Be part of agile delivery, capturing functional requirements, converting them to Epics and User stories.
- Lead (or play a key delivery role) in application solution design efforts.
- Work collaboratively with various technical and business stakeholders to form a fit for purpose solution in the digital channels, leveraging a strong working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Collaborate with external government agencies where appropriate.
- Progress to holding end-to-end functional responsibilities.
- Run sprint events as required.
- Minimum 3 years working in Salesforce Development or Technical Delivery or Development experience with Strong Technical BA.
- Business Process mapping background for B2C & B2B Service processes ideally in disability and health care sector.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops with senior and multidisciplinary stakeholders.
- Demonstrated systems delivery experience working in multi-disciplinary teams in Agile and similar methods to co-ordinate and assure systems delivery outcomes.
- Experience working with external parties on complex integrations.
- Great facilitation and communication skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce Health Cloud, Service Cloud & Communities
- Demonstrated experience in ability to configure Salesforce Service, community cloud and Insurance industries (Vlocity) product as per business requirements including Proof concepts, Prototyping.
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of a complex solution and prior knowledge and experience of complex government and or government-based insurance schemes
- Comfortable with new ways of thinking about accessibility and enthusiastic about accessible design & development will be highly regarded.
- Must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be willing to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on +613 9087 4193 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.