My client is searching for a Technical Business Analyst with a data background to assist with projects focused on data pipeline builds.
You will be part of a team that will capture the data requirements and then liaise with the engineering leads to assist with the solution designing work.
They are trying to standardise the transformation process and put in the relevant standards and processes around the ETL framework.
- Elicit requirements using techniques such as workshops, document analysis and business process requirements.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to evaluate requirements.
- Converting business and non-functional requirements into a technical perspective
- Demonstrated experience as a BA within a data-driven context (i.e. understand data flows, pipelines, ETL tools, etc)
- Understand how to perform basic SQL queries
- Prior experience with Hadoop or Ab Initio is advantageous but not required
- Experience in eliciting and documenting user requirements
- Ability to develop technical requirements from abstract briefs and prepare high-quality documentation
- Comfortable communicating across all organisational levels
If you would like to find out more please contact Robert Daniels on 0416 633 242 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Robert Daniels on 02 9464 5973 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.