We are joining with this government client to find a Technical Business Analyst to join them on a contract basis based in Newstead, Brisbane.
The environments managed by the Digital group on behalf of our customers is complex and diverse and requires a technical background as well as strong stakeholder management skills. Some of the accountabilities anticipated as part of this engagement include:
- Review and update data migration core processes and procedures with a view to provide key efficiencies and streamlining of processes
- Conduct data migration business requirements gathering workshops and interpret into technical documentation
- Work with external users, project team members, business subject matter experts, Vendors and other agencies (as necessary) to gather business and technical data migration requirements - and convert this information into actionable plans
- Develop capability to review large datasets across multiple data migration schemas and provide input into testing and defect management processes.
- Participation in source control processes including code conflict management, merge strategies and pull requests.
- Adherence to DEV OPS practices, processes and ceremonies.
- Ability to work within agile constructs, including elaboration of products created.
- Report on status, issues and risks as required
- Assist in the resolution of issues within the project to contribute to the overall solution
- Enhancing in-house applications to provide an improved user experience and functionality
- Providing support in managing IT contractors and consultants
- Assisting with developing administration and maintenance procedures of IT infrastructure
- Assisting with the discovery, mitigation and documentation of IT risks that prevent business continuity
- Perform complex project level analysis and problem solving required to deliver project outcomes
- Provide input into project, schedule, reporting, quality, issues, risks and day to day project operational tasks
- Contribute towards management of stakeholder expectations
- Maintain working relations with all stakeholders
- Ensure work is performed to meet safety, environmental and legal responsibilities in accordance with standard work practices
The role is ideally suited to someone who has:
- Five or more years' experience in a Business Analysis role in large, complex environments focused
- Strong expertise performing data migration activities
- Maturity in effort estimation for data migration activities
- Strong expertise converting business requirements into functional specifications
- Strong experience defining business process models and information/data models including 'as is' and 'to be' utilizing appropriate notations (sch as BPMN, UML etc)
- End-to-end program and project delivery experience
- Operating in a Program Delivery Stream under a matrix structure
- Ability to engage with business and technical SMEs gather the correct information and critically evaluate requirements
- Proven experience in working with vendors to deliver customised solutions
- Proven experience in leveraging data to improve the customer experience (CX)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Emma Metzger on +617 3339 5618 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.