- Identify technical solutions - work closely with the product team to create the technical solutions required to deliver the product road map
- Release process - manage and oversee the release process including timely updates to the business
- Prioritisation - work with the key stakeholders to prioritise technical solutions and delivery
- Guide the agile process - including stand ups, velocity, retrospectives etc
- Process improvement - improve processes that impact team velocity and the delivery process as well as develop, implement and maintain appropriate policies and procedures that support the company's governance, privacy and security requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8-12 years of applications development, implementation, and delivery experience
- 5+ years experience in:
- ReactJS/ NextJS
- Node.JS/ Express
- Elastic Search
- Working knowledge of the agile and sprint planning processes
- Demonstrated ability to lead, build, engage, motivate and drive a small high-performance team
- A broad knowledge of IT, encompassing both applications and infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement IT solutions and strategies aligned with the company's priorities and strategic plans
- Interest, knowledge and understanding of new and emerging technologies and trends across the digital landscape and the application of such technologies to the business and strategy.
To be considered for this role please click on the apply button or reach out to Priya@0416787162 for quick chat
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9464 5835 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.