The primary purpose of the role is to lead the Program Technical Stream in accordance with the approved Governance Framework to ensure that milestones are met, products are delivered in a consistent manner, benefits are realised, risks are mitigated, dependencies are managed, variations are approved, and progress is transparently tracked and reported against forecasts.
This position leads the planning and execution of Program technical activities in consultation with the Enterprise Architecture Team within Digital Division and ensures the alignment between the tasks undertaken by the Program Team, other staff and vendors.
What will I be doing?
- Ensuring a consistent approach to the application of technology
- Researching and applying technical changes that will make the team more efficient
- Maintaining and communicating an architectural vision for your product
- Mentoring and coaching more junior staff members
What do I need to succeed?
- At least 3 years commercial experience in the role of Senior Developer, with prior experience as a software engineer
- Experience leading a team towards technical outcomes
- Exposure to consumer facing web solutions an advantage
What's in it for me?
- Work in a friendly and caring agile company where teamwork is key
- Work with friendly and highly skilled practitioners that are invested in your success and growth
- Remote working is the new normal
- Beautiful new CBD offices that you don't have to attend
- Like-minded technologists
- Hackathons and R&D time
- Casual environment and dress
- Employee referral program
- Successful and stable company
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.