Our client is seeking to hire a Technical Lead with experience in digital transformation / IT Enterprise (COTS) implementation. This is a contract position for an initial period of 6 months commencing at the earliest and with a view for further extensions over a 12 - 18 month period.
This is a major software program to be implemented over 12 - 18 month period, with extensive integration to other systems within the client's environment. The program will oversee a number of areas that will be impacted by the change and a range of technical optimisation options to pursue.
As a Technical Lead, you will be required to lead and co-ordinate the development and implementation of a COTS program; The services that would be covered by this engagement include:
- In partnership with the project manager, plan delivery timelines, resource requirements, and external vendor engagements in order to deliver necessary outcomes
- Collaborate with architects, Program Manager and the Project Manager in providing technical advice to Program staff and management on matters with regards to COTS solution
- Lead the team to develop sound estimates of effort and cost of integration delivery;
- Liaise with external parties such as external vendors
- Provide regular status reporting on progress of activities.
- Significant experience in similar role
- Excellent team building and leadership skills and demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with people at all levels in a team environment, to plan and organise work, both personally and for a group/team in the achievement of goals;
- Experience in a similar role within a large, complex program / project, involving multi-enterprise integrations across a diverse range of technologies and platforms;
- Experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and event-driven architectures (EDA) realised in both SOAP and REST forms
- Experience preparing specifications for integration services and service/interface contracts, in a contract-first or design-first manner and particularly in environments requiring high levels of security;
- Experience designing, building, testing and troubleshooting integration services in accordance with enterprise standards and processes;
- Knowledge of service design, transformation and routing, and integration architecture and design patterns;
- Knowledge of monitoring and management of integration and middleware platforms;
- Knowledge of high availability designs for replication, load balancing, clustering, robustness, resilience performance, security and scalability;
In addition the candidate must have:
- Comfortable working in high pressure project environments
- Flexible, collaborative approach to working with broad cross-functional teams
- Experience of developing proposals and business cases
- Experience with API Management (APIM)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Victoria Jones on 08 7422 0617 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.