Paxus is partnering with a leading financial services organisation who are currently undertaking a significant technology uplift program. One of the key focuses within this program is to uplift Collaboration and Enterprise Telephony infrastructure on a national. As a result of this initiative, an opportunity for a Technical Lead to join their project team on an initial 6 month contract has become available.
As the Technical Lead, you will operate as the key integrator between the internal technical stakeholders to deliver a new enterprise collaboration platform. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with the selected Telephony integrator and internal technical teams to assist in the design, sequencing and technical transition of on-shore call centre users and corporate telephony users.
- Facilitate the design, implementation and transition to BAU of the technical telephony platform solution.
- Lead the design and proof of concept activities with the selected Telephony integrator to ensure a viable solution.
- Proactively identify and create proposals for technology improvements and potential savings in the delivery schedule.
- Assist in trouble shooting technical issues with users post implementation.
- At least 5 years experience in Skype, Teams, Polycom and Genesys Corporate Telephony, Unified Communications and collaboration technologies
- Previous experience leading technical activities within large projects
- An understanding of Cisco Network and Firewall products
- An ability to interpret and analyse customer requirements and influence design solutions in-line with the company strategy;
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
Job ID: 256331
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.