- Aussie Telco
- 6 months + possible extensions
- $1100 per day
One of Australia's largest, and most beloved, Telecommunications companies is looking to add a Technical Specialist / Solution Architect focusing on Network Design and Engineering.
You will be joining a team that will be working on a wide range of projects. As a Technical Specialist, you will be involved in
- Project scoping and design
- Infrastructure deployment and testing
- Peer review of designs
- Technical leadership
- Acting as the SME on IP Core Networking
Skills and experience required:
- IP Core network design
- Deployment of Cisco hardware
- Checkpoint and Fortinet Firewall experience
- Information Security risk management knowledge
- Network engineering background
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract with an initial 6 month term with possibilities of further extensions.
Rates on offer of up $1100 per day with a leading mobile telecommunications provider.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.