- Premier Australian Telco
- Core IP Network and Security focus
- $900 per day
One of Australia's largest, and most beloved, Telecommunications companies is looking for a Technical Specialist / Consultant within their Network Engineering and Information Security team. This is a dual focus role with internal and client based projects.
Your day to day activities will focus on network engineering with Core IP network, Firewall, security and design. Working as the "go to person" you be involved in project scoping, design, test and relevant documentation to ensure successful project implementations.
Skills and experience required:
- Core IP Networking with a Telecommunications focus
- TCP/IP, Routing and Traffic Engineering experience
- 5+ years experience in IP Network Design or security based role
- Cisco or Juniper hardware platform expertise
- Checkpoint, Crossbeam or Fortinet knowledge
- CISSP or similar certifications
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract with an initial term until June 2022 with potential extensions. Rates on offer will be based on your skills and experience up to $900 per day.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.