About the role
As the technical writer you will be required to produce and maintain IT system documentation, including system support manuals, specifications and security documentation.
As well as:
- Analyse and manage existing and new documents.
- Research and collect information from system experts including developers, engineers, architects and users.
- Translate complex technical concepts into clear concise documents for internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge in ICT technical writing and ICT security.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in security technical writing.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ICT and cyber security.
- Demonstrated effective communication working with developers, architects, engineers, security and end users.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold a current NV1 Security Clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Genna Cartwright on 02 6151 9219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.