Senior IT Assurance Analyst - IT Project and Program Governance
- Timely and rewarding Tech Writer role with great scope and freedom.
- Rapidly evolving and vital NSW Government Department that is the place to work !
- Flexible for WFH and / Pitt Street, Sydney CBD
- 6 month contract which could be extended.
- Max rate of $647.90 per day incl. super.
About the Department:
This is a vital NSW Government delivering essential services to the citizens of NSW. They strive and success in putting the customer at the centre of everything they do and delivering safe, reliable and clean rail services to the people of Sydney. The organisation is focused on providing sustainable, efficient and cost effective services.
Primary purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to translate management systems and operational requirements into suitable procedures, instructions, training documentation and relevant artefacts and maintain management system documents and records.
- Review business processes, document process maps, clearly articulating the gaps to the proposed change and business issues and benefits
- Create management systems documents including standards, procedures, work instructions and relevant artefacts to comply with Safety Regulation, safety, environment, quality, risk management and relevant operations management systems requirements
- Develop, maintain and update process maps, instruction, training materials, manuals, guidelines and quick reference guides
- Ensure documentation, consistency of style and quality of written work comply with the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard
- Support the implementation of new procedures to ensure new procedures are integrated well into the business processes and day-to-day practices
- Publish documentation on the Knowledge Portal, ensure current versions of the business processes and procedures are published and available to the users
- Facilitate document review and approval process, edit and review documentation as required, consult with SMEs and ensure the information is accurate and up to date maintain the current version and revision history
- Execute safety responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities consistent with safety management system requirements which are defined and you will have access to
Essential Requirements ( please only apply if you have all or most of the following):
- Proven strong recent and consistent experience as a Technical Writer.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline &/or experience in technical writing in accordance with the ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Demonstrated experience developing process maps and management system documentation for large organisations.
- Exposure to Holocentric or equivalent Process mapping software is desirable.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous Government or Transport or Rail experience would be very highly regarded.
- Securing a unique and interesting Technical Writer role which aren't so common with good scope and freedom to do your own thing.
How to Apply:
To apply please use the link below. Further information if required could be given by phoning Samuel Williams on 0406 954 723.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sam Williams on 02 94645517 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.