The Technical Writer will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendor and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements.
The Technical Writer will have (Essential):
- Experience in Information Security policy and procedure documentation
- Understanding of applying the ISM and PSPF in architecture designs
- General understanding and awareness of Security concepts and areas of security focus in Solution Architecture
- Experience of creating documents that simplify complex Security concepts into easily consumable formats
- Previous experience working for a Federal government agency
- Experience reviewing and contributing to Solution Architecture designs
The Technical Writer will be responsible for:
- Contributing to establishment of documentation related to the Security elements within Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture
- Exploring approaches that both satisfy requirements and work within constraints
- Recommending and documenting an approach, plus recording other approaches considered, in accordance with a template
- Work through the approach approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions
- Formulating and documenting a detailed design in accordance with a template
- Work through the design approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions
Contact: Gizaille Shaheen - firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: Gshaheen@paxus.com.au and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.