About the company
Our client is a Music Licensing organisation, they are a not for profit and just a really lovely environment where they employ people who are focussed on just making decent products.
About the role
Technology Security Specialist is a highly specialised role responsible for designing and maintaining safe electronic databases, monitor networks for security breaches and liaise with other security service providers.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in Information Technology Security.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in complex IT environments such as SaaS, PaaS and IaaS, AWS and Azure, Microsoft 365, next gen firewalls, MPLS networks, Windows and Linux.
- Experience in threat hunting and investigations, secure coding and development practices, and development of playbooks for incident response.
- Experience across a wide variety of information security systems including modern Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platforms, vulnerability management tools, and pen testing tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Career Progression
Job Reference # 200204212
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.