Our client is looking for a Cisco Certified Network Professional or Cisco Certified Network Associate with 5 or more years' experience in an enterprise environment to provide operational support and design in the Corporate Data Network. The work spans Operations and maintenance, monitoring, configuring, implementing, documenting and testing of enterprise Data Networks infrastructure.
This is a 12 month contract and will be based in Newstead, Brisbane + WFH flexibility.
- Apply technical knowledge to effectively analyse and resolve incidents and problems with respect to network problems. This includes LAN/WAN, Data Centre, Wireless, etc
- Monitor and report on Voice & Data Network metrics and capacity in order to meet agreed service levels and policies.
- Adhere to and manage established network security standards. Assist with identifying, defining and documenting additional standards where required.
- Liaise with contract or internal staff to perform implementation activities including network equipment installation and programming, testing and commissioning.
- Documentation: system diagrams, design documents, maintenance of standards, test plans and work instructions.
- Current CCNA / CCNP qualification with at least five (5) years working experience in an enterprise environment are a prerequisite.
- CCNP or highly experienced CCNA qualifications
- Demonstrated, relevant experience in a large enterprise environment
- Demonstrated, relevant experience in data communication operations and maintenance, implementation, testing and documentation
- Excellent professional communications skills
- Reliable self-starter with experience in job-ticketing systems
- Experience with Cisco Data Centre Network Manager and VXLAN.
Job number 200206065
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ianthe Price on 07 33395628 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.