** Please be aware this is a Darwin based role, interested candidates will need to relocate to Darwin for the duration of this contract**
Our government client is seeking a highly skilled Test Analyst to join their Project Officer on a 9 month contract. As the Test Analyst, will provide testing capability to the allocated project and help to ensure that products are delivered on time to a level of quality that is acceptable to clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The Test Analyst will perform a range of tasks including:
- Requirements analysis and static testing.
- Test analysis, test condition identification, design, development and execution of test cases for system, system integration, user acceptance and production verification testing
- Consult and gather input from business smes and development team to in developing or supporting the development of user acceptance and production verification testing
- Troubleshooting test failures and errors, raising defect records, participation in defect triage, and retesting fixes
- Experience in a hands-on systems integration testing role, web application, mobility and portals.
- Demonstrated experience in manual testing methods and tools such as Jira.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and contextualize functional requirements and to translate the requirements into test cases.
- Intermediate skills with SQL Server databases.
- Ability to identify product risks for targeted testing.
- Demonstrated accountability for reporting and reconciliation on testing outcomes to the Test Manager and stakeholders
Job ID: 200203756
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.