Join a leading well known Qld government department on a long-term contract based in Brisbane CBD.
In this role, you will work on client site and be all stages of the testing lifecycle. You will work as part of a well-established team and be responsible for the following:
- Test strategy creation
- Developing and executing test cases at all levels of testing
- Record testing results defects
- Identifying, managing, and documenting all defects, programming errors and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with requirements and design specs
- Developing and maintaining testing documentation including strategies, plans, business cases, progress reports and test summary reports
- Working with technical teams to ensure that problems are resolved
- Supporting the broader team and business staff
- Proven experience in the development and execution of system, integration testing
- The ability to prioritise, identify risks and/or issues, and report to the appropriate team members for resolution
- Previous experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Demonstrated experience in documenting test plans, test cases, defect reports and test summary reports within a complex project environment.
- Experience in performing system, system integration, functional, data migration, performance and regression testing activities of complex business applications, databases, interfaces and reports.
- Experience working in projects utilising an Agile methodology.
- Experience in preparing datasets for testing purpose.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.