Be a part of a highly organised Federal Government Agency as a Test Analyst. Take part in delivering ICT software, infrastructure and services to host cyber security capabilities in support of the agency's cyber security mission.
- Experience in the verification of ICT infrastructure (physical and virtual), CI/CD developed solutions and client and server software.
- Experience in maintaining the integrity of testing and coordinating the execution of these activities.
- Demonstrated understanding of security testing and fundamental system security principles.
- Experience in conducting test activities within a SAFe Agile methodology.
- NV1 clearance is a must.
What's on offer:
- Initial 12 months contract + 3 x 12 months extension
- Competitive rates
- Paxus pays weekly!
- Canberra based
If this sounds like you - please don't hesitate to apply! We're looking forward to speaking with you 😊
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.