Are you a Test Analyst with manual testing experience on a range of applications including web, mobile and data? If the answer is yes, this ASX50 listed organisation is looking for you...
You will be part of team working on mission critical systems in a highly regulated environment. You will ensure that all of the changes made to systems are complete and bug free. This is an initial 6 month contract in a flexible working environment that includes the ability to work from home.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Design test plans, procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates
- Develop testing protocol for various aspects, such as usability, database impact, error and bug finding, regression testing, and implementation scenarios.
- Identify, analyse and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
- Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive database of defects and successful mitigation techniques.
- Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of company knowledge base.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with testers, users, developers, and clients to facilitate quick resolution of problems and accurate documentation of successes.
- Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years' work experience as a Test Analyst with exposure to commercial development of software and end to end applications testing
- Demonstrated understanding of the purpose and formats of test cases, test plans and other common test artefacts
- Demonstrated ability to successfully operate test case execution for a large program and report results to management and stakeholders
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across vendor and technology teams
- Experience with Testing tools (Jira, Zepher/X-ray) SharePoint and Confluence
- Secure experience of SQL databases with the ability to write and execute simple queries
- Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working
Job ID: 257683
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.