- Premier Australian Telco
- 6 month contract + extensions
- Accessibility Testing focus
One of Australia's largest, and most beloved, Telecommunications companies is looking to add a Test Analyst to their team. This is part of a high profile transformation programme with testing across a range of digital projects.
In this role you will be come on board as Test Analyst focusing on accessibility testing. You will key focus will be JIRA and accessibility. Aside from this you will be responsible for automation testing, partnering with SIT and other testing teams as well as standard reporting of testing outcomes.
Skills and experience required:
- Implementation and delivery of Accessibility testing
- Experience as a Test Analyst within an Agile environment
- Automation testing experience
- JIRA, LoadRunner and Selenium testing tools
- Testing experience on digital projects
- Telco experience would be beneficial but not required
On offer to the successful applicant is a Test Analyst role working with in one of Australia's largest Telco providers. Initial contract is for 6 months with possible extensions. Rates on offer up to $550 per day
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.