This organisation in the government sector is currently working on several projects in terms of rebuilding their systems and related business processes and applications, focused on addressing security and resilience risks. As a result of an increased pipeline of projects, an opportunity for a Test Analyst to join their team has become available.
- 5+ years in Testing.
- Experience in complex, mission critical, large-scale programs of work.
- Experience in Test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders, and multiple vendor teams.
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code.
- Experience in software development using tools such as Selenium, SOAP UI or REST API.
- Experience with CI/CD DevOps tools such as GitLab and Jenkins.
- Experience with ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
- Good communicator, both verbally and written.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 613 90874195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.