About the company:
Based in the Brisbane CBD, this opportunity sits within a major mining company. They boast a diverse, inclusive, and supportive work environment that will provide the opportunity to develop your skills in Data/BI testing. You will be delivering meaningful and impactful results on a project that is ground-breaking for the mining industry.
About the role:
With a strong understanding and experience in BI/Data testing, this company are looking for individuals who can be brought onboard to work on a unique program for this client, which is not seen in any other part of the mining industry. It forms part of a new team that will head up the project and will continue to grow in January and February 2022. More information to be discussed during the interview stage.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive skills, experience and understanding of Data Warehousing and BI testing
- Strong ability and skills in writing and troubleshooting SQL Queries using any of the Databases (SQL Server/Oracle)
- Working on various data sets (preferably within a mining environment)
- Experience in validating with Dashboards/Reports using Tableau
- A deep understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Experience in QA Methodologies like Waterfall, V-Model, Agile and Scrum
- Demonstrated ability to write detailed test cases for functional & non-functional requirements
- Skills in Black Box testing, Smoke testing, Functional testing, System Integration testing, End-to-End testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance testing, Load testing Performance testing and Stress testing
- TFS, JIRA, Excel experience for writing test cases and defect tracking
- Preferably some mining or resources sector experience (ideal not essential)
Benefits and Culture:
- Involved in a unique project contributing to major processes within a well renown company.
- Develop your Data/BI skills to progress your knowledge and skills
- Long term contract provides a great chance for long-term work
- Join a growing team of likeminded individuals to collaboratively work to a common goal
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jock Cudmore on 07 3339 5614 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.