Exciting Permanent Opportunity - Melbourne based - Interviews ASAP!
Responsibilities and Skills required:
- Strong experience as a test lead across multiple test phases - System, SIT (E2E) and UAT.
- Experience in Agile development and testing practices.
- ISTQB Foundation/ Advanced Test Analyst and Certified Agile Tester accreditation are highly desirable.
- 8 plus years of testing experience.
- Experience in leading teams, creating test plans, and conducting cross system End to End.
- Prior testing experience testing and leading teams conducting UI and API testing.
- Ensuring coordination between Functional testing, Performance and Automation.
- Participate in programme/ project review meetings to determine status, problem areas, directing/panning necessary extra work, and rework and replan activities.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.