About the Organisation:
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing Industrial Cyber Security organisations in the world, who are now expanding their footprint around the globe to focus on the Oceanic region. Their mission is to protect against the rising tide of cyber that threaten critical infrastructure that provides essential services ranging from providing clean water, reliable power, sanitation, food processing, oil and gas production and more.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for finding, following, and understanding new and emerging cyber security threats threats to Industrial Control Systems in and around the Oceanic region. You will be responsible for building and maintaining intelligence partnerships while working with regional sales and marketing teams to execute regional-specific objectives. You will also interact directly with regional customers to deliver intelligence that meets their needs.
This role is based in Melbourne, however applicants form other states are encouraged to apply. Relocation costs may be considered for excellent applicants.
Benefits to you:
- Full time permanent role
- Work with industry leaders in the Cyber Security space
- Generous Salary & Bonus scheme
- Flexibilty to work from home
- 3+ years demonstrated experience working within the OT Security space
- 2+ years experience working within the Electric, Oil & Gas, Mining, Chemical or Manufacturing industries in a Cyber Security capacity
- Demonstrated involvement and contribution to the Cyber Security community (e.g. blog posts, publications, conferences etc)
- Familiar with supporting incident response with Threat Intelligence
- Good written and verbal communication skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.