Peoplesoft Training Analyst / Tech Writer
- Great Training Analyst and Tech Writer role using and knowing Peoplesoft Campus creating quality training material !
- Work for a vital, accessible Educational Institution building the workforce of the future.
- 6 month contract +
- WFH and work anywhere in Australia. Meadowbank is the home base
About the company:
This vital NSW Government Educational Institution has the dynamic remit to skill the Workforce of the future ! It is Australia's leading provider of vocational education and training with over 500,000 annual enrolments and a proud history for setting the benchmark for quality service
About the role:
The Peoplesoft Campus Consultant for the Student Management System (SMS) Program is responsible for creating quality training material and outcomes
- Review existing SMS training resources,including identifying where SMS adaption is
- Assist in the development of new SMS system quick reference guides, instructional videos and guides
- Support the Product Manager and SMS Lead Trainer with the knowledge transfer of SMS
- system adaption to Lead Trainers
- Support the Product Manager and SMS Lead Trainer with any administrative tasks associated to the Regional Lead Community of Practice Participate in Business Process workshops to ensure alignments of SMS system user guides
- Publish all refreshed/adapted user materials
- Reflect TAFE NSW's values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
Essential Skills & Experience, please only apply if you have all or most of the following:
- Previous experience building out training material for PeopleSoft applications
- Must have experience with PeopleSoft Campus
- Experience in assisting with the design and delivery of a comprehensive training program
- (process and system) to support the deployment through a series of releases.
- Chance to work with on a huge and game-changing Program.
- Great role to build on your skills on Student Management Systems and other educational systems.
- Flexibility to WFH post lockdown and/or working from various Campuses across Sydney Metropolitan and Regional sites or anywhere in Australia remotely/
How to Apply:
Please click the "Apply" button below to apply. Further information post you applying could be provided by Samuel Williams on 0406 954 723.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sam Williams on 02 94645517 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.