** Please be aware this is a Darwin based role, interested candidates will need to relocate to Darwin for the duration of this contract**
Our government client is seeking a highly skilled Training Manager to join their PMO on a 12 month contract. The Training Manager will be responsible for reviewing and delivering training strategy for an Enterprise Application Deployment Program across multiple sites. This includes the development of online and face to face content and delivery, and management of resources to maximise adoption of Program initiatives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and embed the training strategy across a multi-year, multi-site program of work.
- Establish and maintain productive working partnerships across the department in relation to clinical information systems training including design, delivery and assessment of training effectiveness to ensure readiness and maximise adoption.
- Monitor and promote consistent and robust system use by all staff to support them in their roles and ultimately improve patient care.
- Develop, maintain and deliver effective training plans to ensure the production of training materials, utilising various media including classroom tutorials, e-learning, competency based training, reference manuals etc.
- Undertake training validation; based on the Change plans, collaborate closely with the Change team to include address identified training gaps or changes to the training content based on the area of service or site.
- Participate in "Go-Live" activities to ensure that the department users feel supported and that the necessary training and change activities have occurred and are effective.
- Provide input into the Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) plan by highlighting any identified areas for improvement and drive training improvement initiatives.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Management of training delivery for a large complex multi-site, mulit-drop project or program.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage the training function to support meaningful change, enabled by technology, in a complex training environment.
- Excellent knowledge of adult learning principles, frameworks and methodologies including
- training needs assessments and analysis;
- b) training program design and delivery (face to face and e-learning approaches;
- c) competency-based training; and
- evaluation of training effectiveness.
- Proven understanding of current and emerging trends in information technology relevant to the delivery of training programs.
- Well demonstrated application of strategies, tactics and protocols that enable effective relationships across a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders, including those with English as a second language.
- High level expertise in training management and change management, including ability to analyse and report on complex issues, evaluate associated benefits and strategies.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.