About the Organisation:
You will be working for one of Australia's leading digital consultancies and joining a team of highly driven, enthusiastic professionals who thrive on tackling challenging projects and delivering best of breed solutions to some of the largest organisations in Australia.
About the role:
You'll work with your team to design and create UI and UX deliverable. You will also participate in stakeholder and customer workshops to gather requirements and translate user and business objectives into polished final products.
Benefits to You:
- Work from home flexibility
- Permanent position offering excellent job security
- Gain exposure to some of Perth's largest organisations
In order to be considered for this role, your resume should demonstrate most or all of the following:
- A link to your portfolio of previous projects (ESSENTIAL)
- Demonstrated experience as a UI or UX developer or similar position in a professional context
- Strong knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up to date knowledge of modern design software including Adobe Illustrator and InVision
- Demonstrated experience gathering user requirements and collaborating with Product Managers and engineers
- Working knowledge of UI elements, UX wireframe patterns and user flows for desktop and mobile
- Ability to prepare and present rough drafts to peers and stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UI / UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
In order to apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now'. For more information about this role, please contact Aaron Sherlock on 0861 511 705 for a confidential discussion
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.