About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
Client is looking for an UIM Architect responsible for enabling you to model and manage customers, services, and resources and supporting complex business relationships and provides full life-cycle management of services and resources.
- An experienced telecom developer who has prior Design, Development and Installation working experience on Oracle Unified Inventory Management (UIM)and their related tools & technologies.
- 3-5 years of experience relevant on Telecom Domain and most preferably Inventory Management and Network Integrity Cartridge development.
- Strong knowledge of multiple network Protocols such as TCP, UDP, FTP, SFTP, HTTP/HTTPs, Telnet.
- Strong knowledge on Weblogic Server and Apache Tomcat server and their integration mechanism.
- Hands-on experience with Installation, designing and development knowledge in UIM, Design Studio Cartridge Modelling & Integration with upstream & downstream systems.
- Strong knowledge of service fulfilment domain and orchestration.
- Good skill in JAVA, J2EE, SOAP, HTTP, SSH, TCP/IP, TELNET, CORBA, RMI, LDAP, JMS, SSL, SNMP, SQL, XSLT, XQUERY, XML, Drools, WebLogic Administration, Bridging and SAF configurations, Oracle RDBMS, PLSQL programming.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Career Progression
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 263750
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.