About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
UX Designer is a highly specialised role responsible for ensuring that the 'user experience' for individuals using websites or applications is as efficient as possible.
- Strong experience in UX or interaction design with heavy emphasis on solid human-centered design methods.
- Expert with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe XD to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Experience facilitating design thinking workshops.
- Experience working in an iterative and agile development environment.
- Experience in ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) is nice to have.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200206029
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.