Work remotely from anywhere in Australia - Australian citizenship essential!
Work remotely from anywhere in Australia as a UX Lead with a renowned Global Consulting firm for a Government Department.
- Lead all product design activities and responsible for deliverables throughout the project - planning, shaping, driving, designing and collaborating with clients, stakeholders and the wider project team.
- Identify user needs; generate concepts and ideas; validate potential solutions; uncover relevant and actionable customer insights; and create engaging product experiences that illustrates how people might interact with it.
- Use a variety of data sources and types (qualitative and quantitative) to inform the design and improvement of digital products and experiences.
- Scope, plan and conduct concept and user testing sessions - uncovering insights that shape and guide design decisions.
- Define, establish and maintain design systems that support and guide product teams in the evolution and scaling of a digital product across its entire lifecycle.
- Effectively communicate and guide design concept presentations - explaining, discussing and justifying design decisions.
- Assess performance and provide career guidance for those in your project and line management team.
- 7+ years' experience designing digital products for a range of users, business problems and touchpoints
- 7+ years' experience applying best practice UI/UX principles and accessibility standards across a range of digital touch points (i.e., mobile, desktop, etc)
- 3+ years' experience defining, creating, and managing Design Systems, including supporting implementation with clients.
- High fluent in translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into elegant designs
- High dexterity in speed and quality with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Miro, Mural and Adobe CS
- A portfolio that demonstrates your experience and strengths in UX and visual design.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Liana Do on 03 8680 4304 or email and quote the above job reference number.