Due to significant business growth, our client is undertaking major digital transformation, including key GIS/ spatial systems.
As part of this next phase of the transformation, they are seeking an experienced UX/UI professional, who will work closely with developers, and other teams, and be responsible for leading the UX and UI and champion user centred design for a multiple products.
- Conduct and analyse user research.
- Undertake user interface and interaction design.
- Undertake user testing/solution validation.
- Documenting visual design guidelines and maintaining a design system.
Skills for success:
- Extensive experience in a similar role where you have conducted user experience research using a variety of research methods.
- Demonstrated experience and competency in User Research, UI/Interaction Design and Visual Design.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in the application of Usability, User Centred design techniques and human factors considerations to technology and business systems design.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative design practices.
- Demonstrated experience in the production of quality design artefacts.
- Demonstrated experience in wire-framing including annotations, workflows and design.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.