Web Application Developers with application solution design experience are required to design and develop web applications that support the archival management system integration with licensed software and development of web user interfaces.
- Analyse existing business and system processes to inform an application solution that integrates with existing databases, utilises APIs, and licensed software as required.
- Assist to document proposed integrated solution design including back end and front-end design for approval by Architecture Design Board and Chief Information Officer (CIO).
- Build and test prototypes.
- Upgrade of existing web applications to modern frameworks and connections to databases. Leverage open-source libraries and tools as required.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Application solution design
- Build applications to deliver capability for archival workflows and integration with existing storage. In particular, uplift of existing applications to .NET Core.
- Agile approach and code management in TFS
- Work with team members, contribute to identification of issues/bugs
- Technical system documentation/ handover support documentation.
4-to-9-month contract with 3-to-12-month ext. options | Baseline clearance mandatory
Job reference number: #200203812
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jude Wolfe-Southall on 02 6151 9203 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.