As the Web Developer you will be responsible for programming specific application subsets our clients application portfolio, participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, across various platforms.
- Participate in daily standups, sprint planning and Agile development process
- Determine browser inconsistencies and develop methods of overcoming them
- Work with the team to develop and deliver features based on requirements
- Successfully collaborate and engage with team and internal/external stakeholders in an Agile Development environment
- Build user interface applications and works with back end databases using various programming and scripting languages.
- Create technical methodologies for engineering solutions to web-based development problems
- Provide creative vision as well as managing the planning and implementation of web-based applications.
Key skills include:
- Experience with Ruby, Python, PHP, SQL, and other Back End programming languages
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST), SOA concepts, Web Front End and Object Oriented Programming
- Expereince with Content Management Systems such as Drupal (desirable)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Robertson on 08 74220613 or email: and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.