About the role:
As an Integration developer you will play a key role in the development and support of webMethods components. You will also be required to identify and address issues that could affect the integrity of the applications and work closely with architects to ensure that they align with specific requirements.
Benefits to you:
- Work with one of Perth's largest Consultancies
- Perth based location
- High chance of extension beyond initial 6 months
- Demonstrated experience working with Web Methods version 8.X providing development and production support
- Previous experience working with Broker Territories and Gateways
- Strong knowledge of Web Methods API
- Experienced with SOAP and REST
- Familiarity with Jira, Bitbucket and / or SonarQ
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.