A great opportunity has arisen with this organisation due to movement within the team to focus on other projects that are imminent. Initially this role is to be for six months however if the successful candidate displays a high level of competency they will look to extend.
Essential skills required are:
- Windows Server OS & Administration skills in Windows Server 2016 through to Windows Server 2022.
- VMware vCenter experience, including administration of VMware virtualisation platform as well as upgrading ESXi hosts.
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager for Windows Server patching
- Active Directory knowledge including (but not limited to) Domain Controller administration, DNS, DHCP & Group Policy
Ideal skills (if available):
- Citrix experience, including Citrix Cloud/DaaS platform.
- Cisco UCS/Hyperflex experience
Most of the work will be of a BAU focus as this role is to provide back-fill for other team members assigned to project work; however, there is the opportunity for some project tasks or larger workloads that could be assigned to the successful candidate moving forward.
Clear written & verbal communication is highly desired, as is a strategic & analytical mindset are critical.
If this role is of interest for you then please apply.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Thomas Hodgson on 02 9464 5658 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.