About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
Windows Server Administrator is a highly specialised role responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining various types of hardware and software which often involves creating user accounts, carrying out backup and recovery functions, and monitoring the performance of servers at all times.
- Strong experience with Windows Operating System Administration.
- Strong exposure to Microsoft Windows Server Administration.
- Strong knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Familiar with modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200203615
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.