About the company:
This role is based in the Brisbane's CBD and is part of one of the largest and most recognizable IT companies. They are looking for driven and knowledgeable L2 support experts to join their team.
This company is diverse and driven to provide support to thousands of customers. This business is well established in the IT industry and its employees are passionate about providing meaningful services.
About the role:
This position provides level 2 Workplace Support. It provides key IT services which include but not limited to:
- Managing the end users experience and engagement with IT operations
- Paricipating in an on-call roster to allow the business to provide 24x7 support
- Travel directly to supported sites to provide on-site IT support services
- Undertaking technical and procedural documentation.
- Staff on-boarding/off-boarding for internal and remote access
- Account and privilege management
On-site support services:
- End-user device support, including desktops, notebooks, thin clients, phone, and mobile devices
- A/V support for meetings and conference room facilities
- Helping hand/site escort for third party providers
- Printer and fax management and support
- Imaging and app packaging
- Documentation of Standard Operating Procedures and additionally user guides, as required
- Project work and other duties as directed by IT management
- Any other duties as requested.
Skills and experience:
We encourage people to apply who:
- Have 3-4 years of demonstrated experience in similar customer service-related positions.
- Hold an IT related qualification or are working towards attaining one
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Have displayed a commitment to taking ownership of customer requests and are determined to see the request through until completion
- Exhibit excellent problem-solving skills and seek to diagnose issues and understand the root cause. Then formulate a process to resolve the issue
- Use methods that will engage and educate staff on an issue
- Have a high degree of professionalism, maturity, and work ethic
- Have performed well under pressure, having achieved outcomes, prioritised work, achieved deadlines and motivated staff
- High level communication skills that build relationships and can be adapted based on the situation.
- High level of written skills
- Self-motivated. Can be left to work autonomously. Is also able to be an effective member of a team.
Benefits and Culture
Joining this well-established technology company is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance themselves and further develop their skills. This role can open a multitude of opportunities internally within the business and will set you up for a fast track in career advancement. They offer many company benefits including internal training to upskill their employees. The company actively encourages a social atmosphere so employees can immerse themselves in a positive culture. Join this incredible company and advance yourself at one of the best in the field.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 33395608 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.