A rare 12 month contract is available for an experienced Data Engineer!
This role is responsible for developing, constructing, testing and maintaining architectures in both structured and unstructured data environments.
Key Outcomes -
- Manage data engineering functions for both relational and cloud data environments
- Manipulate and cleanse data to drive data integrity
- Perform descriptive statistics and analysis to develop insights
- Develop processes for data modelling
- Recommend and implement methods to improve data quality, reliability and efficiency.
- Build and manage data repositories from disparate data sources to provide users with a single source of truth
- Develop data use, privacy and security standards
- Improve business data architectures
Technical Skills Required -
- AWS Cloud
- SQL/PLSQL queries
- ETL e.g. AWS Glue etc.
- Experience working in Python and or SCALA
Immediate start is available so don't delay - APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 74220616 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.