Candidates must be Melbourne based (2 days from office) - 12 months contract with likely extensions!
Work as a Nutanix Administrator with a leading IT Consulting firm for an exciting long-term Melbourne based project.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- As a VMware/Nutanix Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining virtualization solutions based on VMware and Nutanix technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the efficient operation, scalability, and availability of virtualized environments.
- Leverage Nutanix and VMware products and features to automate administrative tasks.
- Understand and utilize VRA/VRO tools.
- Optimize and troubleshoot virtual infrastructure.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.