Our client, a global enterprise, is currently seeking an OpenText Media Specialist to manage and optimise and maintain their OpenText system to support digital media and asset management needs. Alternatively, if you have Adobe or DAM experience would be fantastic!
Responsibilities will include:
- System Administration of the OpenText Media Manager platform
- Asset management by maintaining digital assets within the system.
- User Support to end users and troubleshoot issues.
- Integration of OpenText with other software
- Ensure security.
Essential Requirements (some, not all)
- CMS : Open Text DAM or any equivalent (ex : Adobe DAM)
- Cloud : Azure
- DB :SqlServer or AzureSQL
- CI/CD : Git ,Azure Devops
- Build & Test : Junit , Maven
- Server & Scripting : Windows based Powershell or Bash Scripting
- API :Apigee based , Restful frameworks.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.