- Permanent role
- Hybrid working environment
- PowerApps technology
As a member of the team you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing solutions on the Microsoft Power Platform, including Common Data Service (CDS), Power Apps,PowerBI and PowerAutomate
- Designing, prototyping, and supporting of testing, development and refactoring end to-end applications on ever-changing modern technology platforms in public/hybrid cloud environments.
- Work directly with clients to support various projects and solutions.
- Developing PowerApps canvas and model driven apps
- Utilising problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Installation and configuration of data gateways.
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources.
- Designing end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Identifying areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Estimating work content and achieving planned timelines.
- Commerical experience in PowerApps
- Excellent UI design skill and hands on experience in designing and developing entities in PowerApps.
- Good exposure to Common data services.
- Technologies: PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams,nExchange, Intune, Azure, PowerShell
- Any experience using AI tool , AI Builder would be highly regarded.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.