Level 3 Security/Operational Support
Join a dynamic team within the ICT Operations Division in Joint Capabilities Group! We are actively seeking Level 3 Security/Operational Support Personnel for a critical role in ensuring the continuous and secure operations of vital Gateway Environments.
Your Mission: As a key player in our team, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively monitoring and maintaining gateway functionality.
- Conducting initial root cause analysis on gateway-related issues.
- Managing and maintaining configuration, change documentation, and procedures for the gateway environments.
- Providing support within the team for Gateway Environment functions, including configurations, server administration, project management, and reporting.
System Information: You'll be accountable for the operational and security sustainment, support, engineering, and administration of various Gateway Environment components.
- Previous experience in Level 3 Security/Operational Support roles.
- Strong background in service management, root cause analysis, and configuration management.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team and with key stakeholders.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Brice Laravoire on 02 6151 9214 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.